Search

Free Always in My Heart Download Books

Specify Books Toward Always in My Heart

Original Title: Always in My Heart
ISBN: 0451206665 (ISBN13: 9780451206664)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Ellie Grant, Tucker Grant
Setting: Oregon(United States)
Free Always in My Heart  Download Books
Always in My Heart Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 420 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 1631 Users | 69 Reviews

Particularize Of Books Always in My Heart

Title:Always in My Heart
Author:Catherine Anderson
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 420 pages
Published:August 1st 2002 by Signet (first published 2002)
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Family. Childrens. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Drama

Description During Books Always in My Heart

Two years ago, Ellie Grant would have fallen apart at any reminder of her ex-husband, Tucker. But now she doesn't bat an eye when "their song" comes on the radio. She's unfazed by the thought of Tucker's perky new girlfriend. Ellie Grant is over him. And things are better for Tucker as well. The single life agrees with him. And certainly they've both done a good job of being civil to each other, for the kids' sake.

But the kids aren't buying it. Zach and Kody are convinced that deep down, their parents are still meant to be together. Up to their elbows in scheming and dreaming, the brothers hatch a plan. They'll run away from home into the Oregon wilderness and stay there until their parents agree to get back together. Surely Ellie and Tucker will come to the rescue --- and to their senses.

Let the games begin and the sparks fly ...

Rating Of Books Always in My Heart
Ratings: 4.03 From 1631 Users | 69 Reviews

Judge Of Books Always in My Heart
This was such and emotional book. Ellie and Tucker torn apart by the death of their eldest child. The 2 remaining boys wantes them back together hatch a plan. Must read to see it unfold

I love this book!I just did a re-read of it, an realized i was still in love with it.Oh and a big Hooorah! for the author that did not make the hero go around the block after his divorce. The premises that this couple oly had each other in their beds all their lives made me smile a sappy smile because it never happens in cont romances.Good for you to think out of the box,Mrs.Author. :)

After starting this book, I was almost positive that I wouldn't like it. The heroine, Ellie, seemed like a bitter ex-wife who was trying to play at being a martyr-mom. Everything she did was for her kids. She lived and breathed solely to be there for them and never thought of herself. Her whole life was for them and she was critical of her ex for not being as dedicated as she was. She apparently hadn't even been able to shave in two weeks because the time she'd waste on that was precious time

Wanted to read and finish this book because I love old school angst and this book was promising it strong. But!!!when 10% in the obvious female villain was trying to force the H into sex when they were ona search for his runaway kids and he didnt use that very obvious reason to turn her off?? Um, my kids are missing in the forest. Their mommy is here. The last thing I am going to do is initiate sex with you on DAY ONE OF THE SEARCH. That he even feels bad for turning her down at this point is

2.5 stars. Book was too slow not your usual Catherine Anderson

This will appeal to contemporary readers who like a bit of angst in their read. It was too contemporary for me and not really my kind of read. Felt more like an expanded Mills & Boon story. Pretty pricey at almost £6.00 for a book that was written many moons ago (2002).

Catherine Anderson never fails to elicit an emotional reaction. Perhaps not the best choice to take to the Doctor's office today...he came into the exam room while I was wiping my eyes and prepared to increase my medicine! This book starts off kind of amusing but then gets intense as Ellie and Tucker Grant, divorced parents of boys, go off to find their runaway kids in an Oregon wilderness. The whole family collapsed when Sammy the eldest child died three years ago, now to get their parents

Post a Comment

0 Comments