Search

Free My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)Books Online Download

Describe Books Toward My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)

Original Title: My Life with the Walter Boys ASIN B00HYGRVRI
Edition Language: English URL http://www.wattpad.com/story/80479-my-life-with-the-walter-boys
Series: My Life with the Walter Boys #1
Setting: Denver, Colorado(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2014)
Free My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)Books Online Download
My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 368 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 19634 Users | 1879 Reviews

Explanation In Pursuance Of Books My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)

My Life with the Walter Boys centers on the prim, proper, and always perfect Jackie Howard. When her world is turned upside down by tragedy, Jackie must learn to cut loose and be part of a family again. Jackie does not like surprises. Chaos is the enemy! The best way to get her successful, busy parents to notice her is to be perfect. The perfect look, the perfect grades-the perfect daughter. And then... Surprise #1: Jackie's family dies in a freak car accident. Surprise #2: Jackie has to move cross-country to live with the Walters-her new guardians. Surprise #3: The Walters have twelve sons. (Well, eleven, but Parker acts like a boy anyway) Now Jackie must trade in her Type A personality and New York City apartment for a Colorado ranch and all the wild Walter boys who come with it. Jackie is surrounded by the enemy-loud, dirty, annoying boys who have no concept of personal space. Okay, several of the oldest guys are flat-out gorgeous. But still annoying. She's not stuck-up or boring-no matter what they say. But proving it is another matter. How can she fit in and move on when she needs to keep her parents' memory alive by living up to the promise of perfect?

Present Out Of Books My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)

Title:My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)
Author:Ali Novak
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 368 pages
Published:March 1st 2014 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published May 14th 2012)
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Realistic Fiction. High School. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction

Rating Out Of Books My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)
Ratings: 3.91 From 19634 Users | 1879 Reviews

Crit Out Of Books My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)
This was a quick and fun read!! I really want to read the sequel now lol I loved all of the different characters and their personalities. Just like others have said here on Goodreads, this book reminded me a lot of Cheaper by the Dozen. Especially with all the pranks and tricks that went on in it with all of the 11 boys and 1 girl :p I enjoyed this book very much, although I have heard from others that it is very similar to another book...but I really liked My Life with the Walter Boys and would

4.5/5 starsThis book was exactly what I needed. A girl who ends up moving in a house of 12 boys? (11 boys and a tomboy to be exact). Does this remind anyone of Cheaper by the Dozen or Yours, Mine, and Ours? I at least was reminded of those two movies whenever the boys would pull pranks on each other and also Jackie.. which is most of the time. I really loved everything about this book, from how light hearted it was to managing to have some very emotional and tear inducing scenes that

Ive been rereading some of the stories I read on wattpad when I was younger, and this one brought me waaay back lol. Super cute, fun, cheesy story if youre looking for a light, easy to read book!

Need sequel. NOW. So I read this book on one of those fantastic nights when the people on my floor wouldn't shut up and sleep just wasn't going to be a thing that happened. I went into tis thinking "ya I'll read a few chapters and then doze off." FALSE. In typical me fashion I ended up staying up till 3 AM finishing this baby. I'm now in desperate need of caffeine, but oh man was it worth it. This book is about Jackie Howard whose entire family recently died in an accident and now she is being

Hi, my name is Jackie.I'm 16 and proudly do not own any pair of jeans because I "dress to impress". Despite being from Upper East Side NY, and the daughter of a fashion designer, the only clothes I own are tailored work clothes and the term casual-chic is lost on me because my author has never watched Gossip Girl.My social insensitivity may be mistaken for autism, but really it's just such a culture shock for me, this move from upper-class NYC life to rural Colorado. Actually it's really because

3.5 stars! An enjoyable heartwarming contemporary. Im not a contemporary fan but the development of the characters relationships really kept me going. I loved being submerged into a house full of 12 boys alongside the mc Jackie. The pranks, the fights, the dirty minds and mouths and ruckus and curious minds were highly entertaining! I would have given a higher rating if not for the insta-love and somewhat of a love-triangle that was just too soon in my opinion considering the mcs circumstances.

After the horrific car accident that killed Jackies family and leaving her orphaned, Jackie doesn't have much of a choice but to leave all the comforts of her New York home and move to Colorado with Katherine Walter, her mothers oldest friend and Jackies new Guardian. But leaving home to move to a horse ranch is one thing; living with 12 other Walter kids is an entirely new story. One, Jackie isn't sure shes cut out to handle.Ha, this was fun! I really enjoyed the concept for My Life with the

Post a Comment

0 Comments