Search

Free The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3) Download Books

Identify Containing Books The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3)

Title:The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3)
Author:Mercedes Lackey
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 900 pages
Published:1990 by SFBC
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction
Free The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3) Download Books
The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3) Hardcover | Pages: 900 pages
Rating: 4.48 | 5903 Users | 107 Reviews

Ilustration During Books The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3)

I was extremely impressed with this series. While it is the typical fantasy storyline of young boy-discovers powers-becomes great hero, the emotional and psychological complexity of the individual characters makes this series truly unique. This series is also the best of Lackey's work that I have read so far, and definitely has more of an adult feel than the other books of hers that I have read. The main protagonist's story is so interesting that I wish that the author would return to his life and write about the time-periods between books that were referenced in the series.

Declare Books In Pursuance Of The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3)

Original Title: The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage, #1-3)
ISBN: 0739422952 (ISBN13: 9780739422953)
Edition Language: English
Series: Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3, Valdemar (Chronological) #4-6
Characters: Vanyel Ashkevron, Yfandes, Savil Ashkevron, Tylendel Frelennye


Rating Containing Books The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3)
Ratings: 4.48 From 5903 Users | 107 Reviews

Judgment Containing Books The Last Herald-Mage (Valdemar: The Last Herald-Mage #1-3)
I was extremely impressed with this series. While it is the typical fantasy storyline of young boy-discovers powers-becomes great hero, the emotional and psychological complexity of the individual characters makes this series truly unique. This series is also the best of Lackey's work that I have read so far, and definitely has more of an adult feel than the other books of hers that I have read. The main protagonist's story is so interesting that I wish that the author would return to his life

I just reread this trilogy for the first time since before college. It was better than I remembered!Brilliant writing. And as much as I enjoy all of the Valdemar books, I agree with the folks who say the more recent ones don't hold a candle to the first two trilogies that were written. These books kept me invested in the characters for 900 pages, and still wanting more.

This series is angst ridden, broody, very gay, and (to my 15 year old self) nearly perfect. It isn't a great literary work, but it went along way toward convincing me that I wasn't the only one in the world who had feelings like that and that compared to the characters in this book, my life wasn't all that messed up.

LOVE. Nothing more needs be said.

This is a classic fantasy novel, and is another of my "go-to" reccs for fantasy fans.This trilogy is part of the "Valdemar" series, Which is Mercedes' Lackeys fantasy world. (No worries if you're not familiar with it; all the info you will need is in the books.) THis is a book that I give major, MAJOR props as one of the first fantasy novels by an established author to feature a LGBT hero without being overly "in your face" or divisive about it; I certainly credit it with opening doors for many

This trilogy took me almost a year to read, but not for lack of interest. There was a part of me that didn't want the adventure to end. Lackey writes beautifully, and I couldn't help getting absorbed in the world that she created. This is a love story, but also a coming-of-age story with some heart-wrenching moments. After this first toe-dip into Lackey's writing, I will definitely be reading more of her (very extensive) bibliography!

A great fantasy series (good vs evil) that has a gay protaganist. Bigotry, love, betrayal, revenge...this series helped me as a teenager to realize that the love between homosexuals is the same as love between hetersexuals, a concept not approved or even voiced around me except in derision.

Post a Comment

0 Comments