Search

Download Whispers Free Audio Books

Download Whispers  Free Audio Books
Whispers Paperback | Pages: 464 pages
Rating: 3.92 | 30480 Users | 600 Reviews

Point Books To Whispers

Original Title: Whispers
ISBN: 042520992X (ISBN13: 9780425209929)
Edition Language: English

Commentary During Books Whispers

For thirty-five years, Bruno Frye has lived in the shadow of the mother who made his heart beat with constant fear. And even though she died five years ago, the whispers still haunt him in the dark…enough to make him kill—and kill again…Hilary Thomas is one of his intended victims. And she’s about to learn that even death can’t keep a bad man down…

Present About Books Whispers

Title:Whispers
Author:Dean Koontz
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 464 pages
Published:June 27th 2006 by Berkley (first published 1980)
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Thriller

Rating About Books Whispers
Ratings: 3.92 From 30480 Users | 600 Reviews

Critique About Books Whispers
The dialogue is horrible. The sex scenes are unreadable. Take all that away and you got a pretty creepy story. And since the last few books of Koontz that I read were lousy I was pleasantly surprised that this one kept my interest despite all it's flaws. Oh and there's no dog in this one.

As a horror-starved teenager I got wind of Koontz first for Phantoms and then for Strangers. Following these two (Swedish publishing order), it was this book. Not quite what I was prepared for or expecting, but a good read nonetheless. More psychological thriller than the horror I expected at the time, but some very effective chills and way before Koontz strangely enough became that truly annoying word-spewer of cliches and incredibly annoying characters.

3.5 starsI preferred this one over Watchers, surprisingly.Sometimes it grew a bit stale but the mystery here was hard to solve. I kept thinking twins, twins, twins, but that kept getting shot down. At the end I was wondering if there was actually going to be a supernatural element involved. The characters weren't as cheesy with their interaction and the ending with the unraveling of the villains motives were fascinating. What abuse! I do have an issue with some of the wrap up though. I get it

I finished the book about a week ago, but I held back with writing my review for the simple fact of needing time to think about it. 'Whispers' was my fourth Dean Koontz novel and like the case with all them before; I finished reading and was sitting on the proverbial fence. I'm more familiar with his more recent works, 'Innocence', '77 Shadow Street'. After reading them and being left disappointed, a friend of mine - another book buddy who's a fan of Koontz suggested I try some of his earlier

Koontzland Group Read - March 2018 A nice scene is with the bartender, Otto showing all violent customers with his beer glass biting stunt to keep them quiet (e.g. Bobby). Detective Partners Lieutenant Tony Clemenza and Lieutenant Frank Howard cannot believe it....Whispers - the 1990 Canadian film (link) My Sept 2015 read An easy read with not many characters and simple plot. Hilary Thomas - L.A. movie screen writer says she was assaulted and raped by Bruno Frye, someone she knew, (Or a



I read this book in High School it's Koontz first book I read!!! Started reading Koontz after this!!! Book has a great twist, never even noticed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments