Search

Download Books For Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9) Free

List Out Of Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)

Title:Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)
Author:Jeff Smith
Book Format:paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 1344 pages
Published:November 1st 2010 by Cartoon Books (first published January 1st 1991)
Categories:Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy. Fiction
Download Books For Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9) Free
Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9) paperback | Pages: 1344 pages
Rating: 4.43 | 32284 Users | 1513 Reviews

Narrative Supposing Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)

An American graphic novel first! The complete 1300 page epic from start to finish in one deluxe trade paperback. Three modern cartoon cousins get lost in a pre-technological valley, spending a year there making new friends and out-running dangerous enemies. After being run out of Boneville, the three Bone cousins, Fone Bone, Phoney Bone and Smiley Bone are separated and lost in a vast uncharted desert. One by one they find their way into a deep forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures. It will be the longest -- but funniest -- year of their lives.

Particularize Books Conducive To Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)

Original Title: Bone: The Complete Cartoon Epic in One Volume
ISBN: 188896314X (ISBN13: 9781888963144)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.boneville.com/
Series: Bone #1-9
Characters: Rose, Fone Bone, Smiley Bone, Phoney Bone
Literary Awards: Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best Graphic Album-Reprint (2005)

Rating Out Of Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)
Ratings: 4.43 From 32284 Users | 1513 Reviews

Criticism Out Of Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)
(This review is from 2006.)I havent done a review for a while, so I thought Id do something a little bit different. A week or so back, a friend loaned me the complete BONE graphic novel.This is one Ive been wanting to read for a while. Not only have I done very little reading in the graphic novel genre, but Ive heard a lot of very good things about this one. I remember a friend reading issues from the then-serialized comic back during my freshman year of college. It was something of an

Book #7 for Jugs & Capes! read a cleaner version of this review on CCLaP!pre-read: I ordered this online and it arrived today -- not in a padded envelope, as is customary, but in a big-ass box. I should have understood then, but not until I sliced the box open did I realize just how massive this thing is. Good grief! I read on the subway, for heaven's sake; I need my books to be portable! So obviously I took a steak knife and some old Vice magazine covers and DIY'd it into three somewhat

Sometimes I enjoy reading something different. I had heard of Bone, but had no real desire to read it. Shame on me. It is written in the same vein as the wonderful Elfquest or The Dark Crystal, it is a children's tale written in a dark fantasy world. The comic was published in 55 issues, but I was able to find this omnibus version.It has won multiple awards and I can see why. The art style is very similar to the cartoon style of newspaper strips. It works well for the story and is quite good for

4 1/2 stars. This is my final review of this fantastic (and meticulously detailed, cartoon-meets-realist) fantasy epic. Now that I've completed it, I had to dock one-half star for a (to me) incomprehensible ending. I'll save my discussion of that to the end though, so that I can lead with the rave.Bleach the colors from Walt Kelly's Pogo (with Al Gator as Smiley Bone, Pogo as Fone Bone, and Pork Pine as Phoncible ('Sponsible?) P. "Phoney" Bone) and shove them into Elfquest via Australian

If somebody had come up to me with this brick and said, "Hey, you should read this! It's like Walt Kelly having a J.R.R. Tolkien-inspired fever dream! For hundreds and hundreds of pages!" I probably would have blinked a couple times and changed the subject. But this adorably geeky English teacher from one of the Carolinas presented it at a graphic novel forum at NCTE as the only thing the kids in his highly resistant 7th-grade classroom would read cover to cover. And it is oddly gripping, I must

[Bad morning.]I wasn't sure I'd ever review Jeff Smith's Bone. After all, is there much that can be said that hasn't already been said? Bone's so long been part of the canon of comics literature (such as one exists) that reviewing it at this point is like reviewing Watchmen or The Dark Knight Returns or Maus. Or for the non-comics-literate, a bit like if someone penned a review today for Huckleberry Finn. I mean, what's the point, really?Still, I tell myself, there are those who haven't read the

I really enjoyed this graphic novel series. Before I read it, I thought it was a kid's graphic novel but once I read the first two volumes I was hooked. The story is simple, fun, and adventurous. This isn't just for kids but adults too. Great series!

Post a Comment

0 Comments