Search

Download The Season of Passage Books Online Free

Be Specific About Based On Books The Season of Passage

Title:The Season of Passage
Author:Christopher Pike
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 448 pages
Published:October 15th 1993 by Tor Books (first published 1992)
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Science Fiction. Young Adult. Paranormal. Vampires
Download The Season of Passage  Books Online Free
The Season of Passage Paperback | Pages: 448 pages
Rating: 4.15 | 3050 Users | 236 Reviews

Explanation To Books The Season of Passage

Dr. Lauren Wagner was a celebrity. She was involved with the most exciting adventure mankind had ever undertaken. The whole world admired and respected her.
But Lauren knew fear.
Inside--voices entreating her to love them.
Outside--the mystery of the missing group that had gone before her. The dead group.
But were they simply dead?
Or something else?
A terrifying novel of horror--and, surprisingly, of salvation--from one of America's bestselling writers.
A novel you won't forget.

Particularize Books Concering The Season of Passage

Original Title: The Season of Passage
ISBN: 0812510488 (ISBN13: 9780812510485)
Edition Language: English

Rating Based On Books The Season of Passage
Ratings: 4.15 From 3050 Users | 236 Reviews

Critique Based On Books The Season of Passage
I can't remember the last time I was so engrossed in a book that I couldn't bring myself to put it down. THE SEASON OF PASSAGE is basically ALIEN + THE MARTIAN + a Stephen King novel. And it works exactly as well as it sounds like it would. Genuinely likeable, 3-dimensional characters. Gruesome, creepy, WTF horror, of both the psychological and tangible varieties. I owe my wife a sangria for recommending this one.

Updated April 2012: Yup, still just as good. Want to cry now. :(-----I first read this book when I was 12 or 13 and I can't count the number of times I've read it since. This book appealed to me because it was about space, and at that age I was certain I was going to be an astronaut when I grew up. I became engrossed in the story and couldn't put it down. It's hard for me to put into words why I like this book so much. Just reading the first 50 pages again, I can tell that it's not spectacularly

This book was one of my favorites in high school. It is still for me one of hte most terrifying books I have ever read, and I don't even know what it was about the book that struck such a cord of terror! One of the few Pike books that was written more towards adults than teens.

I don't like to tell people the plot of this book because "lizard vampires from Mars sabotage space mission to invade Earth" sounds silly, in retrospect. However, in true Pike fashion, the story really does suck you in. There's a little mysticism, some philosophy, lots of weird stuff, a couple stock characters with quirky personality traits, and it's a fun ride. I enjoy it as a piece of crazy science fiction, and I'll always keep a copy on my shelf.

I'm going to be self-indulgent for a moment and use this space to rant about authors from the '80s and '90s updating their books for re-release. I don't like it. It's stupid, unnecessary, annoying, and mostly seems to involve the author throwing in a line or two about how cell phones don't work in the middle of wherever the characters are stranded where bad things are happening to them.Christopher Pike chose not to update this book (possibly because it's marketed for adults, and apparently

First of all, I can't believe all of Christopher Pike's books are on here. And that I've read them. And that people are actually reviewing them. He was my jam when I was young. They were for me what mystery novels are for middle-aged housewives. I devoured his books. This is one of his adult offerings, and I loved it. Vampires on Mars. Really, I'm not kidding. I was reading this around the time Under the Pink came out and I spent a lot of time in my room contemplating life and this book and

A truly dreadful book. If you're going to write a sci-fi horror story, the least that should be expected is that you know a little bit about science, and a tiny bit about horror. The 'science' bits of the book are utterly hilarious, the kind of comical nonsense that a 13 year old failing science would find amusingly bad. But they shine, compared to the 'horror' aspect. Utterly predictable, completely pedestrian and totally ludicrous. I've read some bad sci fi, and some completely awful horror in

Post a Comment

0 Comments