Search

Download The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) Free Audio Books

Present Books During The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1)

Original Title: The Cruel Prince
Edition Language: English
Series: The Folk of the Air #1
Characters: Madoc, Vivienne, Taryn, Jude, Cardan
Literary Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Young Adult Book (2019), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2018), Lodestar Award Nominee (2019)
Download The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) Free Audio Books
The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) Hardcover | Pages: 370 pages
Rating: 4.15 | 152901 Users | 22939 Reviews

Itemize Out Of Books The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1)

Title:The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1)
Author:Holly Black
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 370 pages
Published:January 2nd 2018 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Fairies. Fae. Romance. Fiction. Young Adult Fantasy. Magic

Relation Concering Books The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1)

This is a previously published cover edition of ISBN 9780316310277. An alternative cover edition for this ISBN can be found here. Of course I want to be like them. They’re beautiful as blades forged in some divine fire. They will live forever. And Cardan is even more beautiful than the rest. I hate him more than all the others. I hate him so much that sometimes when I look at him, I can hardly breathe. Jude was seven when her parents were murdered and she and her two sisters were stolen away to live in the treacherous High Court of Faerie. Ten years later, Jude wants nothing more than to belong there, despite her mortality. But many of the fey despise humans. Especially Prince Cardan, the youngest and wickedest son of the High King. To win a place at the Court, she must defy him–and face the consequences. As Jude becomes more deeply embroiled in palace intrigues and deceptions, she discovers her own capacity for trickery and bloodshed. But as betrayal threatens to drown the Courts of Faerie in violence, Jude will need to risk her life in a dangerous alliance to save her sisters, and Faerie itself.

Rating Out Of Books The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1)
Ratings: 4.15 From 152901 Users | 22939 Reviews

Critique Out Of Books The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1)
Absolutely loved this read!! A wondrous fantasy novel that is easy to get invested in. So many great plot twists and high-intensity, suspenseful moments!TW: murder, physical abuse, sexual abuse, suicideHolly Black is truly the queen of creating exquisite worlds. Her interpretation of faeries is always so fascinating and glorious. Its hard to fully capture what it is about her world-building that is so magical, but her books are always my favorite when it comes to faeries. I believe a part of it

I liked this a lot! I completely get why so many people didn't enjoy this and there are plenty of things certain characters do that are inexcusable. There were just so many other things about the book that I enjoyed! The plot itself was a wild time. One of the later chapters had me staring at a wall in a state of disbelief in regards to what had happened. The world was such an interesting one to explore! I've got more to say on this, but my mind is just asdfghjkl; after reading it so that's all

Faeries make up for their inability to lie with a panoply of deceptions and cruelties. Twisted words, pranks, omissions, riddles, scandals, not to mention their revenges upon one another for ancient, half-remembered slights. Storms are less fickle than they are, seas less capricious.And this is exactly why I LOVED this book! I dunno about you but I love my faeries wicked, cunning and cruel and unfortunately not a lot of authors are able to pull that off. Many faerie books are pretty soft and

If I cannot be better than them, I will become so much worse. Jude (and her twin, Taryn) are human but their older sister (Vivi) belonged to another world. Their mother fled when she was pregnant with Vivi and escaped to the human world. Their mother gave birth to the half-fairy Vivi, married and soon had Jude & Taryn. But their little family could not stay hidden. Madoc (her mother's ex husband) belongs to the fae and according to their wild ways, he was honor-bound to murder their

So, where to begin. Hype as we know it, is quite futile. The buzz it ignites is amazing. They create this excitement within you that has your mind wandering to all of the possibilities and direction the book can go in. Because of the hype, I assumed I would enjoy this book. I'm quite an easy-to-please reader, so usually when a book is hyped up, I tend to enjoy it. Or even if I don't, I will feel indifferent. But this book brought about a rage within me; I hated it with every fibre of my being.



Brace yourselves, folks, we're jumping on the hype wagon! If I cannot be better than them, I will become so much worse. First Stop: Elfhame With all the raving reviews about The Cruel Prince, how could little ol' Katerina resist? The Hype (yes, Hype with a capital H because it's a being of its own that swallows the innocent and the weak) was a siren, luring me to dive into its dark waters, and, thankfully, I was not eaten alive. With a successful blend of modern world and faerie lore, Holly

Post a Comment

0 Comments