Search

Download Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7) Free Audio Books

Identify Books In Pursuance Of Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7)

Original Title: Crown of Stars
ISBN: 0756404061 (ISBN13: 9780756404062)
Edition Language: English
Series: Crown of Stars #7
Download Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7) Free Audio Books
Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7) Paperback | Pages: 609 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 2435 Users | 66 Reviews

Itemize Out Of Books Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7)

Title:Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7)
Author:Kate Elliott
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 609 pages
Published:January 2nd 2007 by DAW (first published February 7th 2006)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction

Rendition Concering Books Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7)

In the wake of the cataclysm many new alliances are forming even as old ones dissolve. As Sanglant struggles to legitimize his own leadership, the Aoi are carrying out random attacks-while implicating him as their leader. Stronghand has begun a march of conquest into the heart of Sanglant's realm. Adelheid and Antonia have made an unholy alliance. And Sabella and Duke Conrad are moving to seize Sanglant's crown. Cultures, religions, and races are clashing in what will be the ultimate struggle for control of this strange new world.

Rating Out Of Books Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7)
Ratings: 3.91 From 2435 Users | 66 Reviews

Judgment Out Of Books Crown of Stars (Crown of Stars #7)
I read through the entire seven books in the Crown of Stars series, and I was very impressed. There are a lot of interesting themes intertwined and a great number of characters to keep track of, but each voice is so unique, that I found myself reacting to them differentlyas individuals. There are a lot of spiritual components in each book and a great deal of beautiful Catholic imagery. I felt drawn to a wider view of humanity's struggle to know ourselves, our created universe, and our God. An

Rubbish.One of the worst endings. Such a huge disappointment. I was putting up with a lot of crap during the series hoping to arrive to at least an OK ending...Waste of my time.

Rubbish.One of the worst endings. Such a huge disappointment. I was putting up with a lot of crap during the series hoping to arrive to at least an OK ending...Waste of my time.

Overall, good. I could not put it down until I read every word within every book of this series. The 6th book was, by far, the worst, and this last installment demonstrated a vast improvement. I especially enjoyed that some likable characters die and that some "villains" live. I don't like endings to be too soppy and "feel-good" and Ms. Elliott does pretty well with that. I really enjoyed her descriptives, except where the astronomy is elaborated on. I know that it is somewhat important to the

The Crown of Stars series is my first introduction into science fiction and fantasy novels. That's the only reason they would get such a high rating. As a young girl I related with the character Liath, especially her ability to escape to an attic in her mind where she hides all her pain. It taught me a valuable coping mechanism, and probably helped me in later years with meditation.

Absolutely amazing ending! Everything was tied together spectacularly, and I was so astounded after finishing this that I couldn't sleep! I distinctly remember blurting, "Oh. My god," several times in the last several chapters. By the time I placed the finished book on my shelf, I was probably in shock.The ending was wonderful. It really was. I couldn't have asked for better. This series was well worth the read, and I have to say will probably take the place of Wheel of Time as my favorite book

**Slight spoiler alert for those who haven't finished Vol. 5**This was a nice series. After Elliott brought the Aoi land "safely" back to its starting place, one of the major plot arcs drew to a close, and I wasn't sure how she was going to maintain a satisfactory urgency and mystery from that point on. While I don't think that this book has quite the excitement and interest that the first ones did (it gets a bit long-winded sometimes, and Elliott spends a lot of time on needless details, in my

Post a Comment

0 Comments