Search

Download Books Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10) For Free

Point Out Of Books Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10)

Title:Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10)
Author:Brian K. Vaughan
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 168 pages
Published:July 1st 2008 by Vertigo
Categories:Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Science Fiction. Fiction. Graphic Novels Comics. Apocalyptic. Post Apocalyptic
Download Books Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10) For Free
Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10) Paperback | Pages: 168 pages
Rating: 4.33 | 22401 Users | 1178 Reviews

Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10)

WINNER OF THREE EISNER AWARDS

Featured in THE NEW YORK TIMES and on NPR, Y: THE LAST MAN is the gripping saga of Yorick Brown, an unemployed and unmotivated slacker who discovers he is the only male left in the world after a plague of unknown origin instantly kills every mammal with a Y chromosome. Accompanied by his mischievous monkey, Ampersand, and the mysterious Agent 355, Yorick embarks on a transcontinental journey to find his long-lost girlfriend and discover why he is the last man on earth.

Yorick Brown's long journey through an Earth populated only by women comes to a dramatic, unexpected conclusion in this final volume. Collects issues #55-60 of Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra's award-winning Vertigo series.



Details Books Concering Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10)

Original Title: Y: The Last Man Vol. 10: Whys And Wherefores
ISBN: 140121813X (ISBN13: 9781401218133)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.dccomics.com/vertigo/graphic_novels/?gn=9404
Series: Y: The Last Man #10
Setting: Paris(France)
Literary Awards: Hugo Award Nominee for Best Graphic Story (2009), Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best Continuing Series, Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team (for Pia Guerra/Jose Marzan, Jr.) (2008)


Rating Out Of Books Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10)
Ratings: 4.33 From 22401 Users | 1178 Reviews

Write-Up Out Of Books Y: The Last Man, Vol. 10: Whys and Wherefores (Y: The Last Man #10)
I know it's cheaterish and stupid to review a series as a whole rather than the individual books, but I read these so fast, so one-after-the-other, that they're not too separatable for me. (Except the subplot about the actress troupe; that one sucked.) I guess people have a lot to say about these books' unfeminism and misogyny and all that, but I am no theorist, and all I can tell you is that I cannot recall ever in my life being so enthralled by a series, in such a pell-mell frenzy to read the

I imagine I'll update this review to say much, much more later, and to tone down the high minded pretentious to come, but I definitely wanted to write something right here and now, moments after turning the last page, absorbing the last image, and finishing this book (for the first of what will probably be many, many times). But here goes: In many, many truly wonderful and dazzlingly cogent ways, Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra have created a smart, funny, thoughtful and seminal work. This

(This is a review of the series as a whole rather than of the final book.)I read the whole series in about two days, so that should give you an idea how compelling this comic is. It's very well done, and I'm glad I was able to borrow the whole thing from friends and just read, read and read. I have to admit I was surprised by how much I ended up caring for the characters in the end. I have to say that the "Sandman" comparisons on the back don't really stand a chance, if only because it's a very

Ah, so sad to see it end. What a great story, well told.Library copy

I don't even know where to start. I'd love to just throw, no shovel, all kinds of praise on this! You know, like when The Academy gave Peter Jackson all those awards for The Return of the King, mostly neglecting the first two (sidebar: I hate those damn Hobbit movies).Vaughan did everything right, I wouldn't change a damn thing. Part of me wants to do a whole spoiler-ific review but I refuse to neglect peeps who haven't read this, so I'll try and tag appropriately.You know what, I'm not ashamed

Finished. Maybe this is the universal graphic novel, a little something for everyone? I'm sitting here crying because I'm such a big blubberhead and am so depressed about the ending, an ending that could not have happened any other way in order to remain true to the main idea driving the entire series. I love dystopia fiction, one of my original loves, and this embodies all of the basic dystopian traits, which should serve as fair warning. An honorable mention for the humor. Very, very funny, as

I finished last volume and my overall impression is that it's good series but not without flaws.Y:The last man is funny and even ridiculous on few occasions but also points out unequalty (there are hardly any female pilots, women that killed their husbands serve more time than men that killed their wives etc...) and on more than one occasion ask the question:Is world better off without men?Flaws?It takes up to volume 3 for story to take off and it takes 1-2 more volumes for Yorick to stop being

Post a Comment

0 Comments