Search

Download Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2) Books For Free Online

Describe Of Books Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2)

Title:Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2)
Author:Keith Kekic
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 198 pages
Published:September 6th 2011 by Caliburn Press (first published August 31st 2011)
Categories:Thriller. Suspense. Fantasy. Paranormal. Horror. Fiction
Download Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2) Books For Free Online
Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2) Paperback | Pages: 198 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 7 Users | 1 review Reviews

Chronicle In Favor Of Books Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2)

Sequel to Nightwalkers. They thought I was crazy. They told me it was all in my head. For years I believed them. Then I found a note, and a blade, and I now realize that although I turned my back to the night, it never turned its back on me. It just keeps calling me back. We called ourselves nightwalkers. Together we ruled the night, alone I broke us apart. I now search for them in the darkness, their shining green eyes, their silver blades, but I find nothing but empty streets bathed in moonlight, and the lonely cry of crickets. What has become of them? My question is answered by our old enemies. They call themselves Legion. They walk on our streets, hellfire eyes as crimson as their blades. I see others-freaks, degenerates roaming the darkness. The night has changed, and not for the better. I need to find her. The girl I gave my sanity for. Maybe she is out there somewhere, waiting for me. She is my only hope for redemption. She is perhaps the last of her kind. She is Chloe of the night.

Identify Books During Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2)

ISBN: 1615724818 (ISBN13: 9781615724819)
Edition Language: English
Series: Nightwalkers #2


Rating Of Books Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2)
Ratings: 4.14 From 7 Users | 1 review Reviews

Crit Of Books Chloe of the Night (Nightwalkers #2)


So this is more like a 3.5 rating for me. I can't really decide which one I liked better, Nightwalkers or its sequel, Chloe of the Night.Just like in Nightwalkers, we never learn the Narrator's name but it is told by him.The narrator is again, telling the story through a journal of some sort but now he is back at his old house and instead of being 16, he is 33.The narrator also has dreams/visions of Chloe before she bacame a Nightwalker and of Sarah before she became a member of Legion.I reallySo this is more like a 3.5 rating for me. I can't really decide which one I liked better, Nightwalkers or its sequel, Chloe of the Night.Just like in Nightwalkers, we never learn the Narrator's name but it is told by him.The narrator is again, telling the story through a journal of some sort but now he is back at his old house and instead of being 16, he is 33.The narrator also has dreams/visions of Chloe before she bacame a Nightwalker and of Sarah before she became a member of Legion.I really

Post a Comment

0 Comments