Search

Books Download Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories) Free

Itemize Books Conducive To Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories)

ISBN: 1405202017 (ISBN13: 9781405202015)
Books Download Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories)  Free
Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories) Hardcover | Pages: 512 pages
Rating: 4.47 | 619 Users | 39 Reviews

Be Specific About About Books Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories)

Title:Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories)
Author:A.A. Milne
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 512 pages
Published:September 1st 2002 by Heinemann Young Books (first published January 1st 1957)
Categories:Classics. Childrens. Fiction

Explanation Toward Books Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories)

Here's where Pooh's adventures all began. Published in 1926, this is the original Winnie-the-Pooh with illustrations by Ernest H. Shepard. Beginning with "Winnie-the-Pooh and Some Bees," here are ten classic tales featuring the whole gang: Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Eeyore, Owl, Kanga, Little Roo, and Christopher Robin. Rmember when Pooh visits Rabbit and "gets into a tight place" as he attempts to enter Rabbit's house? Remember Eeyore's very eventful birthday party? Piglet's water-filled rescue? The beloved stories are all here, as A.A. Milne wrote them more than 70 years ago.

Rating About Books Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories)
Ratings: 4.47 From 619 Users | 39 Reviews

Evaluation About Books Winnie The Pooh: The House At Pooh Corner (The Complete Collection Of Stories)
When I read this book I wished I someone had read it out to me when I was a child. I enjoyed it a lot and if I should ever have children of my own I will definitely read it out to them. While reading I so often thought: This is sooo cute! And it is funny. And entertaining and a lot more too.What I probably liked most about these books is that during the read I could feel like a child again - curious, sorrow-less and pure. My favorite part is from the end of Winnie-The-Pooh when Pooh gets a

You don;t need 5 stars from me to read this classic. There is nothing here not to love. Particularly the amazing illustrations! Milne manages to recapture childhood, and in this last chapter, to hint at its end in a way we readers recognize by the characters do not. Once again, after rereading a few times, the last few pages brought tears. And this time it leaves me wanting to call my grandchildren. This is a not-to-be-missed book, along with its prequel, no matter what your age.

The dramatisation of this in the UK Audible version is excellent. All star cast, and really brings it to life. Whatever your age!

Love Pooh's songs and poems!

OMG I love this book! My brother gave it to me when I was quite young, and have always treasured it, this book has a special place on my nightstand for those sleepless nights when I need some mental "comfort food" to help me relax. Such sweet stories, and overall lovely.

Winnie-the-Pooh is a childhood classic--together with the Disney movies, this will be one of the building blocks of my children's literary and cultural education.

I got to rediscover the 100 Acre Wood with my youngest sister. <3 Here's what we thought... Our ReviewWe love it! It was the little sisters first time hearing a lot of the stories. We like the relationship of Pooh and Christopher Robin and all the others and all the others. It was funny how all the animals sign their names because they cant spell. Weve played Pooh sticks before. Eeyore was actually really funny like how sarcastic he was. We cried at the end. My ReviewTo tell the truth, I want

Post a Comment

0 Comments